So ive been asked a few times recently what products i use. A lot of people say I get ready the fastest out of all the girls they know.. I definitely have a “look” thats more disheveled than polished, but thats what i like and what suits me so i run with it haha.
To be ready in a flash, I use a few products that minimise effort and maximise my time to choose a better outfit haha. Heres what ive found works for me.
1. Benefit Hoola Bronzer (sold in Myer) - its the right shade of tan but not orangutan, and you can build it up quickly and easily.. and the box is perfect because i always manage to crack ones that are in the compact.
2. The Body Shop Blotting Papers - these beauties have mineral powders in them so not only do you blot away oil, you touch up your makeup too. Genius.
3. Moroccan Oil - Enough Said. If you don’t use this stuff, you don’t know what your best hair looks like. I rub it through straight after a shower, jump in bed with wet hair and wake up with a perfect tousled style that people assume i spent hours with a GHD for.
4. Klorane Dry Shampoo - again, Pure Genius. You know your hair always looks better on the 2nd day after washing. this stuff lets you go for a third, (i wont lie, ive done 4th and 5th as well) day without washing and it gets messier and sexier everday. Warning tho: Use an anti-dandruff shampoo once a week just to get rid of the build up, its tougher than normal shampoo!
5. Ambre Solaire Moisturising Bronzer - this is my fav fake tan because I go the colour that i naturally tan to so people assume ive been in the sun rather than using a bottle. It’s easy to apply and doubles as a moisturiser. (Another hint, if you do manage to eff up your tan, a little bit of a Jif from the kitchen sink will get those nasty marks off pronto - Just make sure you wash thoroughly after, it stinks!)
6. Chapstick - Trusty old chapstick. I never go anywhere without it. I read an article recently that said your lips become addicted and mine definitely are.. I NEVER wear lip gloss, and ive probably worn lipstick twice in my life. Im determined to find the perfect orange lipstick to wear this summer tho… so if anyone has a good one, HOLLLA!